[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 5/18/09 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Wed May 20 23:12:12 EDT 2009

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday May 18, 2009   8 - midnight
(artist - song title - cd) (*- recent release)

Monday SNC Playlist 5-18-09   Susan Reeves

8:06
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker -   Eleanor Rigby   (Work to Do)*
Jack DeJohnette -   Soulful Ballad    (Music We Are)*
Hilary Kole   - Title   (Haunted Heart)*
Lauren Sevian -   Outline    (Blueprint)*
Iris Ornig   -    Grateful Friendship      (New Ground)*
Kate McGarry – It Might As Well Be Spring   (The Target)
Larry Slezak -   Floatin’   (NoWorries)*
Adam Shulman -   title   (Patterns of Change)*
Bipolar – Bach Prelude   ( Euphrates, Me Jane)*

9:06
Lynne Arriale -   La Noche     (Nuance)*
Kendra Shank – Life’s Mosaic   (Mosaic)*
Chico Hamilton   -   Steinway   (12 Tones of Love)*
Brad Shepik -    By A Foot/Europe   (Human Activity)*
Lisa Markley – When I Was a River   (One Word)*
Matt Ulery – October   (Themes and Scenes)*
McCarron Bros -   New Life   (Way Down in Brooklyn )*
Omar Sosa -    Glu –Glu   (Across the Divide)*
Luciana Souza -   Se e Tarde Me Perdoa   (North and South)

10:06
Charles Tolliver Big Band – I Want To Talk About You   (Emperor March)*
Craig Enright   -   Taller and Louder   (La Belleza)*
Anat Cohen/ Anzic Orchestra   –   Bebe   (Noir)
Cyminology – Naagofte   (As Ney)*
Frank Kimbrough -   The Spins   (Noumena)
Fly -   Perla Morena     (Sky and Country)*
October Trio + Brad Turner   -   Found   (Looks Like It’s Going to Snow)

11:06
Ayn Inserto Jazz Orchestra –   Eshel Sketch    (Muse)*
Helge Lien – Diverted Dance    (Hello Troll)*
Darcy James Argue’s Secret Society   - Jacobin Society     (Infernal Machines)*
Norma Winstone – The Eighth Deadly Sin   (Songs and Lullabies)
The Fully Celebrated -   Brothers of Heliopolis
       (Drunk on the Blood of the Holy Ones)*
Jaleel Shaw – Muna’s Sleeping   (Optimism)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org