[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/20/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 21 06:28:58 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday May 20, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Pete Christlieb - "Red" Kelly's Heroes - Adam's Ap ple - (CARS)
Tommy Flanagan - Sea Changes - Sea Changes - (Evidence)
*Devin Kelly - First Things First - Ceora - (DPK)
*Miami Saxophone Quartet - Fourtified - Blue Rondo Á La Turk - (Fourtitude)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Too Close For Comfort - (Wilder Jazz)
*Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Pro Zeca - (Resonance)
Hank Jones - For My Father - Pauletta - (Justin Time)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Superwoman - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Dave Eshelman - When Dreams Come True - Bb Blues In F - (Sea Breeze)
Manfredo Fest - Braziliana - Braziliana - (dmp)
Gato Barbieri - Passion And Fire - She Is Michelle - (A&M)
*Nancy Wright - Moanin' - Happy Sergio - (Chicken Coup)
Bill Cunliffe - Imaginación - Do It Again - (Torii)
Steely Dan - Best Of - Do It Again - (MCA)
Yellowjackets - Bumble Bee - Imperial Strut - (Warner Bros.)
Stevie Wonder - Greatest Hits - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - (Motown)
Earth Wind & Fire - Best Of - That's The Way Of The World -(Columbia)
10:00pm
Buddy Charles - We're Here - Quiet Knowing - (Jazzed Media)
Marlena Shaw - Lookin' For Love - New York State Of Mind - (441)
*Matt Criscuolo - Melancholia - Chan's Song - (Matt)
*Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Strollin' - (ECM)
Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
Louie Armstrong - The Essential - What A Wonderful World - (Columbia)
Brass Connection - 5 Star Edition - Whenever I'm Alone With You - (Innovation)
Ahmad Jamal - After Fajr - Time On My Hands - (Dreyfus)
11:00pm
Herbie Hancock - Speak Like A Child - Speak Like A Child - (Blue Note)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Bluesette - (Rev Jazz)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Apasionado - (A&M)
Marvin Stamm - Elegance - But Beautiful - (TNC)
Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - MacDuff Type Thang - (Doodlin)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Bag's Groove - (Delmark)
Ted Howe - Elton Exposed - Benny And The Jets - (Summit)

*Recent release