[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-21-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu May 21 16:30:51 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-21-09

Theme

  BREAK

South Nine Ensemble - My Shining Hour - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music) [C]
Bob Mintzer Big Band - Moonlight Serenade - Art Of The Big Band (dmp)

  BREAK

Wynton Marsalis - Just Friends - Live At The House Of Tribes (Blue Note)
Branford Marsalis - The Nearness Of You - Trio Jeepy (Columbia)
Branford Marsalis Quartet - The Ruby And The Pearl - Eternal (Marsalis
Music/Rounder
Benny Golson - Airegin - New Time, New 'Tet (Concord)
Branford Marsalis - St. Thomas - Renaissance (Columbia)

  BREAK

The Marsalis Family - Struttin' With Some Barbecue - A Jazz Celebration
(Marsalis Music/Rounder)

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - It Might As Well Be Spring - Mood Changes (Pazz
Productions) [C]
Grace Kelly - I Want To Be Happy - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions) [C]
Melissa Morgan - Save Your Love For Me - Until I Met You (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

Brian Swartz Trio - The Best Thing For You Is Me - Three (Summit)
Brian Swartz Trio - How Deep Is The Ocean? - Three (Summit)
Larry Slezak - No Worries - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C]
Larry Slezak - Chico And The Man - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C]
Susie Thorne - Blue Skies - Blue Skies, Clear Day (Effie)
The Alan Broadbent Trio - Easy Living - Pacific Standard Time (Concord)
Julian Lage - Clarity - Sounding Point (Emarcy) [C]

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)