[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-22-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:53:36 EDT 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 05-22-09
monday & wednesday matintee 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight
Jayne Cortez And The Firespitters, Mojo 96  (Taking The Blues Back Home)
1996
Melvin Gibbs' Elevated Entity, Mojuba/Represent Do Rio (Ancients Speak) 2009
Subaro, Subaro Part 1 (Speak In Tones) 2004
Rupert Clemendore, Mambo Chop Suey
Nik Bartsch's Ronin, Modul 41_17 (Holon) 2008
Dee Alexander, Surrender Your Love (Wild is the Wind) 2009
Pharoah Sanders w/John Hicks-Walter Booker-Idris Muhammad, You've Got To
Have Freedom (Live)-vinyl 1982

1am
Towner Galaher, Boogaloobop (Courageous Hearts) 2009
Mark Winkler, title (Till I Get It Right) 2009
Carla Bley, I Hadn't Anyone Till You (Appearing Nightly) 2008
Big Band Ritmo Sinfonica Citta de Verona w/Roberto Magris, Short & Shorter
(Restless Spirits:....music of Robert Magris)
Alex Heitlinger w/Shane Endsley, title (The Daily Life of Uncle Roger) 2009
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker, A Time For Love (Work To Do) 2009
Michael Musillami Trio +3, Graphite (From Seeds) 2009
Garrison Fewell, Spectronomous (Variable Density Orchestra) 2008
Sharon Isben, Andecy (Journey to the New World) 2009

2am
Ilja Reingoud Quartet and Fay Claassen, Sonnet 89 (Jazz at the Concertgebouw
2) 2008
Grażyna Auguścik, If I Ever Dream Again (River) 2001
Mary Gauthier, title (Mercy Now) 2004
Kelly Joe Phelps, Where Do I Go Now (Lead Me On) 1995
Mike Reed's Loose Assembly, Ghost Writer (Last Year's Ghost) 2007
Lisa Markley, When I Was A River (One Word) 2009
Fly, Transfigured (Sky & Country) 2009
Harry Skoler w/Ed Saindon, Song for Jessy (Two Ones) 2009
Cyminology, Kalaam/Dassthaa/Delbasstegi (As Ney) 2009

*time is relative and not applicable in at least 23 time zones
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org
taintradio at gmail.com