[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/21/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 22 07:15:34 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Thursday May 21, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - Emily - (Emdan)
Tom Schuman - Into Your Heart - Samba For Two - (Jazz Bridge)
*Ernestine Anderson - A Song For You - Skylark  - (HighNote)
Sammy Nestico - This Is The Moment - Disney Salute - (Fenwood)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
Frank Sinatra - Reprise Collection - Summer Wind - (Reprise)
Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Arabesque - (Dreyfus)
Vanessa Williams - A Love Affair - Love Dance - (Telarc)
9:00pm
Leslie Drayton - By Request - May I? - (New Perspective)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Keepin' Up With the Boneses - It Had To Be You - (TNC)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Filthy McNasty - (Doodlin)
Erroll Garner - Concert By the Sea - (Columbia)
	I'll Remember April
	Teach Me Tonight
	Mambo Carmel
	Autumn Leaves
Stanley Turrentine - Jazz Moods/Cool - Salt Song - (Epic)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Samba Into The New Age - (Chicago Sessions)
10:00pm
*Tom Brantley - Boneyard - Hi Fly - (Summit)
Misha Tsiganov - Always Going West - Always Going West - (Power Light)
*Bridge Quartet - Night - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - John's Blues - (HighNote)
*Benny Golson - New Time, New 'Tet - Epistrophy - (Concord)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Deep Purple - (Delmark)
11:00pm
American Jazz Philharmonic - Featuring Phil Woods & Ray Brown - Symphonic Dances - (grp)
Tommy Flanagan/Hank Jones - Our Delights - Robbins Nest - (Galaxy)
*Matt Criscuolo - Melancholia - Tell Me A Bedtime Story - (Matt)
Chizuko Yoshihiro - Conscious Mind - The Things We've Waited For. - (Verve)
Charles Earland - Greatest Hits - More Today Than Yesterday - (Prestige)
*Michael Wolff - Joe's Strut - Come Rain Or Come Shine - (Wrong)

*Recent release