[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid.

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri May 22 07:24:19 EDT 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: Naima, Plays John Coltrane (Impulse 314589183)

8:21pm
Red Garland: Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year, All Kinds Of
Weather (Prestige 7148)

8:27pm
Dexter Gordon: Cheese Cake, Blue Note 50th Anniversary Collection Vol 2
(Blue Note 92468)

8:33pm
Lauren Sevian: Gesture Of No Fear, Blueprint (Inner Circle Music 004)

8:45pm
Louis Armstrong: I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Louis In New York
(Columbia 46148)

8:49pm
Allen Toussaint: St. James Infirmary, The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch
480380)

8:53pm
Wynton Marsalis: The Sun And The Moon, He And She (Blue Note 10331)

Live interview with Eyran Katsenelenbogen

9:04pm
Eyran Katsenelenbogen: The Summer Knows, 88 Fingers (Eyran 9008)

9:19pm
Eyran Katsenelenbogen: Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans, 88
Fingers (Eyran 9008)

9:28pm
Eyran Katsenelenbogen: Mack The Knife/Groovin' High, 88 Fingers (Eyran 9008)

9:38pm
Eyran Katsenelenbogen: Improvisation On A Mussorgsky, 88 Fingers (Eyran
9008)

9:54pm
Eyran Katsenelenbogen: Those Were The Days, 88 Fingers (Eyran 9008)

10:00pm
Brian McCree: Nature Boy, Changes In The Wind (Accurate 5057)

10:15pm
Iris Ornig: Caravan, New Ground (irisornig)

10:22pm
Melissa Morgan: Save Your Love For Me, Until I Met You (Telarc 83684)

10:28pm
Stanley Clarke: Bass Folk Song, In The Garden (Heads Up 3155)

10:32pm
Ray Brown: Phineas Can Be, Bassface (Telarc 83340)

10:42pm
Keith Jarrett: Bouncing With Bud, Whisper Not (ECM 1724/25)

10:49pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Work To Do, Work To Do (Mack Avenue 1045)

10:55pm
Derrick Gardner: 4 Newk, Echoes Of Ethnicity (Owl Studios 00129)

11:06pm
Joel Larue Smith: Barandanga, September's Child (Joel LaRue Smith)

11:12pm
Sean Jones: Life Cycles, The Search Within (Mack Avenue 1044)

11:18pm
Aaron J. Johnson: Reconstruction (Minus 1), Songs Of Our Fathers
(Bubble-Sun 1001)

11:29pm
Hilary Cole: I Didn't Know About You, Haunted Heart (Justin Time 8543)

11:33pm
Dave Brubeck: Theme For June, Moscow Night (Concord 4353)

11:43pm
Branford Marsalis: The Last Goodbye, Metamorphosen (Marsalis Music
74946-0011)

11:52pm
Karrin Allyson: Too Young To Go Steady, Ballads (Concord 4950)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Monday - Thursday 8 pm - mid.
WGBH 89.7