[JPL] WYCE Jazzweek Chart 5/25/09

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon May 25 19:58:40 EDT 2009

8	CHRIS JOSS	Sticks	Eighteenth Street
7	SEX MOB	Sexmob Meets Medeski: Live in Willisay 2006	Thirsty
Ear
6	MEDESKI MARTIN & WOOD	Radiolarians II	Indirecto Records
6	SHOUT SISTER SHOUT	Hit That Jive	M.C. Records
5	CLUTCHY HOPKINS	Music is my Medicine	UBIQUITY RECORDS
5	ZAWINUL SYNDICATE, THE	75	Heads Up
4	ALLEN TOUSSAINT	The Bright Mississippi	Nonesuch
3	SUSAN WERNER	Classics	Sleeve Dog Records
3	BILL HENDERSON	Beautiful Memory: Live at the Vic	Ahuh
Records
3	MELODY GARDOT	My One and Only Thrill	Verve
3	FAT CAT BIG BAND	Angels Praying	Smalls Records

	NEW ADDS
	AVI~ZEE	Zee Avi	Brushfire
	BELLEVILLE OUTFIT~THE	Time to Stand	Independent
	BLADE~BRIAN	Mama Rosa	Verve Forecast
	BRUBECK~DAVE	Time Out	Columbia/Legacy
	DAVIS~MILES	Sketches of Spain	Columbia
	MARRIOTT~THOMAS	Flexicon	Origin
	MINGUS~CHARLES	Mingus Ah Um / Mingus Dynasty	Columbia
	ORNIG~IRIS	New Ground	Gema
	WINSLOW-KING~LUKE	Old/New Baby	Fox on a Hill

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE
711 Bridge NW