[JPL] Playlist, Tuesday 5-26-09, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Mon May 25 20:48:31 EDT 2009

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 5-26-09, 6 - 9
PM Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.
Stream links at www.desertislandjazz.net or www.whfc911.org.

TITLE    ALBUM    LABEL    ARTIST    TIME

TAKE TEN    COMPLETE DESMOND/HALL QUARTET    MOSAIC    PAUL DESMOND/JIM
HALL    3:10
HERBIE'S BUDDY    FLUTE FRATERNITY    VSOP    HERBIE MANN    4:08
THE SHADE OF THE CEDAR TREE    KIND OF BROWN    MACK AVENUE    CHRISTIAN
McBRIDE    7:50
JAZZ MOMENTS (SYNDICATED)                1:30

SUMMER'S SPRING    THE SEARCH WITHIN    MACK AVENUE    SEAN JONES    7:13
RELAX MAX    THE SWINGIN' MISS 'D'    VERVE    DINAH WASHINGTON    2:45
SPEAK LOW    GROOVIN' WES    STRONG BREW    TERRENCE BREWER    6:59

TANGO AFRICAN    MUSIC WE ARE    KRM    JACK DeJOHNETTE    5:32
I COVER THE WATERFRONT    KEN BURNS JAZZ - BILLIE HOLIDAY    VERVE
BILLIE HOLIDAY    2:54
HIP FUNK    COMPLETE QUARTETS W/SONNY CLARK    BLUE NOTE    GRANT
GREEN    8:35

SONG FOR YOU    METROPOLITAIN    RENDEZVOUS    KYLE EASTWOOD    3:25
THE CALL    PRANA DANCE    HIGHNOTE    TOM HARRELL    7:52
SWEET SORROW    NOBODY ELSE BUT ME    VERVE    STAN GETZ/GARY BURTON    6:03

LA MOGOLLA    MAMBO MONGO    CHESKY    MONGO SANTAMARIA    9:32
CHA CHA BLUE    INTO THE WORLD    SHANEYE    ANDREA BRACHFELD    6:07
SUMMERTIME    CARNAVAL    FANTASY    RAY BARRETTO    2:55

WHEN I GO I GO ALL THE WAY    CHARMED LIFE    SELF-PRODUCED    SHAYNEE
RAINBOLT    4:11
HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN    FREE AT FIRST    SUNNYSIDE    ADAM GLASSER    5:43
ALONE TOGETHER    OJC SAMPLER    RIVERSIDE    CHET BAKER    6:49

JUST BY MYSELF    NEW YORK SCENE    CONTEMPORARY    BENNY GOLSON    4:08
SWEET HOME CHICAGO    AT ANNA'S JAZZ  ISLAND    SELF-PRODUCED    VICKI
BURNS    4:16
SOFTLY AS IN A MORNING SUNRISE    CRYING SKY BLUE    SELF-PRODUCED
SEAN LANE    7:56

SIERRA    CRUISIN THE BIRD    FANTASY    BOBBY HUTCHERSON    8:32
27 MAC    COMMON JOURNEY    SELF-PRODUCED    COOPER & JOHNSON    6:12
I CAN'T GET STARTED    BEAN'S TALKING AGAIN    PAST PERFECT    COLEMAN
HAWKINS    3:00

FARMER'S MARKET    THE JAZZ GIANTS    PRESTIGE    ART FARMER    2:45
BROTHER MISTER    KIND OF BROWN    MACK AVENUE    CHRISTIAN McBRIDE    4:54
TELL ME    MARSALIS MUSIC HONORS JIMMY COBB    ROUNDER    JIMMY COBB    5:17
YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME    WE GET REQUESTS    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON
TRIO    4:52