[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-25-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:41:50 EDT 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 05-25-09
monday & wednesday matinee - 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday midnight-3am

9pm*
Burnt Sugar, Fubraction (The Crepescularium) 2001
Peter Apfelbaum & The New York Hieroglyphics, Rainbow Sign (It Is Written)
2005
DJ Food, Dub Lion  (Big Noise: A Mambo Inn Compilation) 1994
Ken Nordine, Hello (Word Jazz: A Transparent Mask) 2001
Otis Rush, My Love Will Never Die (Classic Cobra Recordings 1956-1958) 1956
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head) 2008
Forgas Band Phenomena, La Clef (Axis of Madness) 2009
Red Pocket, Muffoletta (Thick) 2004
The Residents, Sinister Exaggerator (Duck Stab / Buster and Glen) 1978
Shaker n' Bakers, Me cannot wear do great long face (Shakers n' Bakers) 2006

10pm
Eric Frazier, Feeling So Unnecessary (In Your Own Time) 2006
Baikida Carroll, Down Under (Marionettes On A High Wire) 2005
Snooks Eaglin, Mean Old Frisco (New Orleans Street Singer)
Albert Collins, Robert Cray & Johnny Copeland, The Moon Is Full (Showdown)
1985
Hoots & Hellmouth, Home In A Boxcar (Hoots & Hellmouth) 2007
Sean Kershaw & The New Jack Ramblers, Six Days On The Road (Coney Island
Cowboy) 2009
Jelly Roll Kings, Fat Back (Off Yonder Wall) 2005
Otis & Cassie Taylor, Sweet Black Angel (Exile On Blues St) 2002
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across the Divide) 2009
Fast 'N' Bulbous, Sure 'Nuff 'N' Yes I Do/The Blimp (Waxed Oop) 2009
Susanne Abbuehl, Sea, Sea (Compass) 2006

11pm
Klyle Asche feat. Melvin Rhyne, Killer Ray (Blues for Mel) 2009
Sam Yahel, Blue Pepper (Hometown) 2009
Joe Lovano Us Five, Ettenro (Folk Art) 2009
Fly, Elena Berenjena (Sky & Country) 2009
Iris Orning, Chicken Only on Sunday (New Ground) 2009
Kristin Korb, Better Than Anything (In the Meantime) 2009
Sean Lyons, Herk from the South Side (Roar of Lyons) 2009
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Drainlick (This Is Our Moosic) 2008
Claire Martin, This Funny World (The Waiting Game) 1996
Dr. Lonnie Smith, Blue Moment (Jungle Soul) 2006
Luciana Souza, Leaning Into The Afternoons (Neruda) 2004

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org