[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/25/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 26 06:45:07 EDT 2009

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday May 25, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
John Fedchock - On The Edge - Ceora - (Reservoir)
Bill Charlap - Live At The Village Vanguard - The Lady Is A Tramp - (Blue Note)
Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Capistrano - (Primrose)
Oscar Castro-Neves - Playful Heart - Four Brothers - (Mack Avenue)
Dave Brubeck - Time Out - Take Five - (Columbia)
Billy Higgins - The Quintet - Hot House - (Evidence)
*Terrence Brewer - Groovin' Wes - Speak Low - (SBM)
*Dominick Farinacci - Lovers, Tales & Dances - Estaté - (Koch)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Waltzing Is Hip - (Resonance)
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - But Not For Me - (Sharp 9)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
Zen Zadravec - Coming Of Age - Have You Met Miss Jones - (self release)
*Donald Bailey - Blueprints Of Jazz - For All We Know - (Talking House)
McCoy Tyner - Latin All-Stars - Festival In Bahia - (Telarc)
*Steve Herberman - Ideals - Someone To Light Up My Life - (Reach)
Steely Dan - Aja - Deacon Blues - (MCA)
10:00pm
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Spring Is Here - (Sea Breeze)
Joe Henderson - Four! - Autumn Leaves - (Verve)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Come Morning - East River Drive - (Elektra)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Deep Purple - (Delmark)
*Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You Took Advantage Of Me - (ECM)
Mark Murphy - Once To Every Heart - I'm Through With Love - (Verve)
11:00pm
Bill Holman - Live - (Jazzed Media)
	Woodrow
	A Day In The Life