[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-26-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue May 26 16:24:57 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-26-09

Theme

  BREAK

Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Night (Origin) [C] 12:20
(Lerner & Loewe)
Skip wilkins Quintet - Glow - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox Media) (Skip
Wilkins) (6:42)

  BREAK

Wayne Shorter - Sanctuary - Footprints Live (Verve) (Wayne Shorter) 5:32
Wayne Shorter - Masquelero - Footprints Live (Verve)  (Wayne Shorter)
8:26
Herbie Hancock - Nefertiti - River: The Joni Letters (Verve) (Wayne
shorter) 7:30
The Here & Now - Keep - Break Of Day (OA2) (Ben Roseth / Sean
Hutchnison) 6:25
Darrell Grant - The Way You Look Tonight - Truth And Reconciliation
(Origin) (Jerome Kern /Dorothy Fields) 6:55
  BREAK

Allen Hermann / Carl Fontana - I'm Old Fashioned - The Jazz Trombone
(Sea Breeze)  (Jerome Kern) 6:30
Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Woodchopper's Ball - The Band That Plays
The Blues: Original 1937-1941 Recordings (Naxos Jazz) (Bishop / Herman)
Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Blue Flame - The Band That Plays The
Blues: Original 1937-1941 Recordings (Naxos Jazz) (Noble)
Claude Thornhill & His Orchestra - Snowfall (Theme) - 1947 (Insight)
(Claude Thornhill)
Doug MacDonald - So Danco Samba - Blue Capers (Sea Breeze Jazz)
(Jobim/De Morales) 5:12

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - I've Got A Great Idea - We Are In Love (Columbia)
(Harry Connick, Jr.) 4:24
Harry Connick, Jr. - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - We Are In
Love (Columbia) (M.  Sherwin / E. Maschwitz) 5:12
Harry Connick, Jr. - You Didn't Know Me When - Blue Light, Red Light
(Columbia) (Connick / McLean)

  BREAK

Dominick Farinacci - Don't Explain - Lovers, Tales & Dances (Koch) [C]
(Arthur Herzog, Jr. / Billie Holiday)
Nina Simone - Don't Explain - After Hours (Verve) (Arthur Herzog, Jr. /
Billie Holiday)
Derrick Gardner & the Jazz Prophets - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (Owlstudios) [C] (Vernon Duke)
Coleman Hawkins - Shine On Harvest Moon - The Great Jazz Soloists
(Polygram) (Public Domain) 4:50
Ted Weems & His Orchestra - Heartaches - The Swing Years (RCA) (Ted
Weems)

  BREAK

South Nine Ensemble - Pure Imagination - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music) [C] A. Newley & L. Bricusse) 9:01
Adam Shulman Quintet - Spring - Patterns Of Change (Kabocha) (Adam
Shulman) 10:07