[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 05/23/09

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Tue May 26 18:03:31 EDT 2009

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6PM-9PM

PLAYLIST
05/23/2009

Song Title/Artist/CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Blues by Five, Freddie Hubbard, Without A Song: Live in Europe 1969, Blue
Note

Orunmila, Donald Malloy, Spirituality, Donald Malloy Music

Bright Mississippi, Allen Toussaint, The Bright Mississippi, Nonesuch

Good Morning Blues, Jimmy Rushing, The Scene - Live in New York, High Note

Opportunity Knocks, Pete Smyser, Opportunity Knocks, Pete Smyser

Chance Encounter, Pete Smyser, Opportunity Knocks, Pete Smyser

7PM

Don't You Know I Care, Pete Smyser, Opportunity Knocks, Pete Smyser

Return of the Jitney Man, Jeff "Tain" Watts, Watts, Dark Key Music

Cosmos #2, Michael Ray and the Cosmic Krewe, Funk If I Know, Monkey Hill

Charlie B's, Michael Ray and the Cosmic Krewe, Michael Ray and the Cosmic
Krewe, Evidence

Watusi, Michael Ray and the Cosmic Krewe, Funk If I Know, Monkey Hill

8PM

Neverness, Michael Ray and the Cosmic Krewe, Live @ Jimmy's, Base Camp
Records

Angels and Demons at Play, Michael Ray and the Cosmic Krewe, Funk If I Know,
Monkey Hill

One For Mike II, Alex Sipiagin, Mirages, Criss Cross Jazz

The Continuing Saga of Miles, Chip White All-Star Ensemble, More
Dedications, Dark Colors

Not There Yet, Adam Shulman Quintet, Patterns of Change, Kabocha Records

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

 <mailto:mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com> mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

 <http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr> http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.