[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/26/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 27 06:20:49 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday May 26, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Sammy Nestico - This Is The Moment - Toni - (Fenwood)
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - Blues For JW - (Sharp 9)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Sun Glow - (dmp)
Pat Kelley - The Road Home - The Way You Look Tonight - (Positive)
*Ernestine Anderson - A Song For You - This Can't Be Love - (HighNote)
Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Love Walked- - (Delmark)
*Chick & Hiromi - Duet - Very Early - (Concord)
*Seán Lyons - Roar Of Lyons - Ask Me Now - (Positone)
*Bob Sneider/Joe Locke - Nocturne For Ava - Afterglow - (Origin)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - West Side Story Medley - (Resonance)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - African Queen - (Doodlin)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - Blues For Keren - (Emdan)
Kym Puling - Let's Swing - Wouldn't Be Loverly - (KPM)
Michel Camilo - Rendezvous - From Within - (Columbia)
Seis Del Solar - Alternate Routes - Africa In You - (Messidor)
10:00pm
Michel Camilo - One More Once - Why Not! - (Columbia)
Chuck Mangione - Best Of -- (A&M)
	Land Of Make Believe
      Feels So Good
*Tony Monaco - Live At The Orbit Room - I'll Close My Eyes - (Chicken Coup)
*Benny Golson - New Time, New 'Tet - Grove's Groove - (Concord)
*Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Gemini Man - (Resonance)
11:00pm
*Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue At 50 - (Columbia)
	So What
	Freddie Freeloader
	Blue In Green
	All Blues