[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", May 26, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed May 27 15:37:49 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" - I see trees of green - Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090526.htm

Scotty Barnhart / Put on a happy face / Say it plain / Unity
Walter Washington / Just like that / Doin' the funky thing / Zoho
Allen Toussaint / Singin' the blues / The bright Mississippi / Nonsuch

Dan Adler / If I were a jazz man / All things familiar / Emdan
Radam Schwartz / Hangin' with smooth / Blues citizens / Savant
John Stetch / Love boat / TV trio / Brux

Jimmy Rushing / Goin' to Chicago / The scene / High Note
Thomas Marriott / Almost blue / Flexicon / Origin
Garvin Bushell / Sweet chorus / One steady roll / Delmark

Hendrik Meurkens / Samba to go! / Samba to go! / Zoho
Charles Tolliver / I want to talk about you / Emperor march / Half Note
Lynne Arriale / I mean you / Nuance / Motema

Ben Sidran / Straight, no chaser / Cien noches / Nardis
Raquel Bitton / Solamente una vez / Bolero / Bitton
Joey DeFrancesco / Swingin' the samba / Joey D! / High Note

Mark Weinstein / Canto de Ossanha / Lua e sol / Jazzheads
Chico Hamilton / Penthouse A / Twelve tones of love / Joyous Shout
Daniel Sadownick / Bronx bop / There will be a day / In Time

Marco Granados / Los tiestos de moca / Music of Venezuela / Soundbrush

Latimore / Midnight snuggin' / You're welcome to ride / Malaco

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203