[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-27-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed May 27 16:08:03 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-27-09

Theme

  BREAK

Dan Loomis Quartet - I Love Paris - I Love Paris (Jazz Excursion)
Steve Lacy & Mal Waldron - Petite Fleur - Hot House (RCA/Novus)
Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150 Music)
Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
[C]

  BREAK

Tricycle - All The Things You Are - Tricycle (Water Street Music)
The James Moody Quartet - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - Moody's Party:
Live At The Blue Note (Telarc)
The James Moody Quartet - Bebop - Moody's Party: Live At The Blue Note
(Telarc)
Frank Morgan w/ The Rodney Kendrick Trio - Half Nelson - Bop! (Telarc)
The Rocco John Group - Bach To Bird - Devotion (COCA)
Ben Markley - But Beautiful - Second Introduction (OA2)
Nancy Wright - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Moanin' (Chicken
Coup) [C]

  BREAK

Skip Wilkins - Skylark - Solo: Live At Lafayette (Dreambox Media)
Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin) [C]
John Stowell - Everything I Love - Solitary Tales (Origin) [C]
Anthony Branker & Ascent - Praise - Blessings (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

The Bob Lark / Phil Woods Quintet - All Blues - Live At The Jazz
Showcase (Jazzed Media)
Craig Enright - Great Days - La Belleza... (self-released) [C][a]
Dan Adler - I Love You - All Things Familiar (Emdan) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)