[JPL] PLAYLIST - AFternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont., TX 05-28-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu May 28 16:09:49 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-28-09

Theme

  BREAK

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Falling In Love With Love - Straight
Ahead (Concord)
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - My Romance - Straight Ahead (Concord)
Milt Jackson - Lover - The Jazz Skyline (Savoy)

  BREAK

South Nine Ensemble - Pure Imagination - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music) [C]
Harry Connick, Jr. - With Imagination (I'll Get There) - Blue Light,
Red Light (Columbia)
Connie Evingson w/ Dave Frishberg - Heart's Desire - Little Did I Dream
(Minnehaha Music)
Charlie Byrd - A Kiss To Build A Dream On - For Louis (Concord)
Mundell Lowe & Lloyd Wells - Out Of My Dreams - This One's For Charlie
(Azica)

  BREAK

Byrd/Kessel/Ellis - Opus One - Great Guitars At Charlie's Georgetown
(Concord)
Julie London - I'm In The Mood For Love - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty)
Julie London - I'm Glad There Is You - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty)
Julie London - No Moon At All - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty)
Melody Gardot - Over The Rainbow - My One And Only Thrill (Verve) [C]

  BREAK

Benny Goodman & His Orchestra - Don't Be That Way - Best Of Benny
Goodman (Columbia)
Benny Goodman & His Orchestra - Why Don't You do Right? - Best Of Benny
Goodman (Columbia)
Howard Alden & George Van Eps - I May Be Wrong, But I Think You Are
Wonderful - Seven And Seven (Concord)
The Vince Guaraldi Trio - Samba De Orpheus - Jazz Impressions Of Black
Orpheus (Fantasy)

  BREAK

Conrad Herwig - Footprints - The Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter (HalfNote)
Cooper & Johnson - Shiny Stockings - Common Journey (self-released)
[C][a]
The Jazz Conceptions Orchestra - Flamenco Sketches - The Jazz
conceptions Orchestra (one five one) [C][a]
Mel Martin - Blue In Green - Where The Warm Winds Blow (Jazzed Media)
[C][a]
Craig Buhler - Oh Happy Day - Skykomish (Discernment Music) [C][a]

  BREAK

The Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Subterranean Homesick Blues - Cien
Noches (Nardis)
Laura Martier And The John Toomey Quartet - My Back Pages -
Intersection (VSOJAZ)
Brother Jack McDuff - Blowin' In The Wind - Tobacco Road (Atlantic)

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)