[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-30-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat May 30 02:58:17 EDT 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 05-30-09
monday & wednesday matinee 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Various, Mkapa/Mhiza Wangu Janeth Waza Nili (Tanzanie, Tanzania : Masumbi,
Musique de divertissement Wago) 2002
Cat Power, Back Of Your Head (Moon Pix) 1998
On Ka'a Davis, I Ain't Scared (Seeds Of Djuke) 2009
Melvin Gibbs' Elevated Entity, Mojuba (Ancients Speak) 2009
Jessica Jones Quartet, I'm Calling/Loose Pajamas (Word), 2008
Rob Manzurek Quintet, Dragon Kites (Sound Is) 2009
Anthony Braxton / Taylor Ho Bynum, Scrabble (Duets -Wesleyan]) 2002
Eric Hughes Band, Keep Your Mojo Hid (Two In The Morning) 2007

1am
Hoots and Hellmouth, Two Hearts, A Snake And A Concubine, (Hoots &
Hellmouth) 2007
K. Curtis Lyle, Lemon's Revised Birdman Blues (The Collected Poems of Blind
Lemon Jefferson) 2005
Kenny Garrett, The Ring (Sketches of MD) 2008
Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, Ornette (Mama's House Live) 2009
Sean Lyons, Poinciana (Roar of Lyons) 2009
Joe Lovano Us Five, Dibango (Folk Art) 2009
Ornette Coleman, Turnabout (Sound Gramar) 2006
The Fully Celebrated, Enemy of Both Sides (Drunk on the Blood of the Holy
Ones) 2009

2am
Peter Brotzmann Chicago Tentet Plus Two, Hold That Thought (Short Visit To
Nowhere) 2002
Kristin Korb, You Fascinate Me So (In the Meantime) 2009
Iris Ornig, The Very Same Sensation (New Ground) 2009
Lenore Rafael, One For The Byrd (Class Act) 2009
Mark Winker, title (Till I Get It Right) 2009
Count Basie, Splanky (The Complete Atomic Basie) 1958
Joe Wiliams w/Basie, This Can't Be Love (The Greatest) 1957
Enrico Rava, Interiors (New York Days) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org