[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD 89.1 PORTLAND OR

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Sat May 30 12:48:18 EDT 2009

 Song Artist Album Title Label
 NIGHT TRACKS hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 05-28-09
 intro
 Jackpipe One For All Return Of The Lineup sharp nine
 Today I Sing The Blues Randy Crawford & Joe Sample No Regrets pra
 Road Song Terrence Brewer Groovin' Wes terrencebrewer.com
 Les Etoiles Melody Gardot My One And Only Thrill [Bonus Track] verve

 22 Stop Set
 Caravan (-Dalized) Tim Davies Big Band Dialmentia origin

 Cerulean Blue Laura Klein & Ted Wolff Cerulean Blue lauraklein-tedwolff

 36   Stop set
 Sea Journey [Live] Gary Burton, Pat Metheny, Steve Swallow, Antonio Sanchez
Quartet Live concord

 A Dear Old Southland Allen Toussaint The Bright Mississippi nonesuch

 54  Stop Set
 Ephesus Jacques Voyemant Septet Arrival elyria
 A Kiss that Whispers Daniel Sadownick There Will be a Day in time records
 69 annee erotique todd bishop pop art 4 origin
 To Love You All Over Again Madeleine Peyroux Bare Bones rounder

 22   Stop Set
 Metropolitain Kyle Eastwood Metropolitain rendezvous

 Jo-Jo Nancy Wright Moanin' chicken coup

 36   Stop Set
 Rhythm-A-Ning Branford Marsalis Metamorphosen marsallis
 Breath After Breath Stan Harrison The Optimist edgeartists
 I'll Take You There Mavis Staples Mavis Staples 08 Live: Hope At The
Hideout anti

 54 Stop Set
 Dr. Jackle [Live] Chick Corea & John McLaughlin Five Peace Band Live [Disc
2] concord

 Mozart's Blue Dreams: Mozart...Busted! Burgstaller-Martignon 4 Mozart's
Blue Dreams & Other Crossover Fantasies summit

 22   Stop Set
 Clarity Julian Lage Sounding Point emarcy
 Speak To My Heart Carl Allen Work To Do mack ave

 36   Stop Set
 Triptych Justin Vasquez Triptych not listed on the CD?
 Pilgimage Dr Lonnie Smith Rise Up! palmetto

 54   Stop Set
 Dear Prudence Greg Reitan Some Other TIme sunnyside