[JPL] PLAYLIST: wtju blues top 25 May 2009

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 20:27:34 EDT 2009

    WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
    Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
    Blues Top 25 May 2009
    Blues Music Director: David Eisenman
    Station Phone: 434-243-8833
    email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

    Artist    Album    Label

1    Cyril Neville    Brand New Blues    M. C. Records
2    Booker T. Jones    Potato Hole    Anti
3    Eric Lindell    Gulf Coast Highway    Alligator
4    Buckwheat Zydeco    Lay Your Burden Down    Alligator
5    Big James & The Chicago Playboys    Right Here Right Now    Blind Pig
6    Jim Dickinson    Dinosaurs Run In Circles    Memphis Internat
7    Chicago Blues Harmonica Project    More Rare Gems    Severn
8    Bobby BlackHat Walters    Wall Street Blues    GEM
9    Jason Ricci    Done With The Devil    Eclecto Groove
10    Commander Cody    Dopers, Drunks And Everyday Losers    Blind Pig
11    Nicole Hart    Treasure    Blue Leaf
12    Webb Wilder    More Like Me    Blind Pig
13    Roy Rogers    Split Decision    Blind Pig
14    Hip Pocket Blues    Bluzin' On A Sunday Afternoon    self-produced
15    Mary Flower    Bridges    Yellow Dog
16    Charles Wilson    Troubled Child    Severn
17    The Insomniacs    At Least I'm Not With You    Delta Groove
18    J.J. Cale    Roll On    Rounder
19    Davis Coen    Magonlia Land    Soundview
20    Various Artists    Delta Groove All-Star Blues Revue (Vol 1)    Delta Groove
21    Linsey Alexander    My Days Are So Long    self-produced
22    Various Artists    Delta Groove All-Star Blues Revue (Vol 2)    Delta Groove
23    Greg Nagy    Walk That Fire Thin Line    Big O Records
24    Blues Divine    Shine Like The Sun    Wide Eye Music
25    Luther Lackey    Jody's Got My Problems    Ecko

David Eisenman

Jazz & Blues Director

WTJU FM

PO Box 400811