[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" June 2009

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Sun May 31 03:59:25 EDT 2009

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming Live 24 hrs a day

Check out our Jazz Blog at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz

My Programs and Playlists for June 2009

                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 4/06/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) KYLE ASCHE/Watch What Happens/Blues For Mel/Tippin Records
2) JOUNI JARVELLA GROUP/S & A/a Grand day out/Jouni Jarvella Music
3) BILLET-DEUX/Softly As In A Morning Sunrise/Deux/Billet-Deux
4) MARK O'CONNOR/Gypsy Fantastic/Live In New York/OMAC
5) VINCE SENERI/Walking/The Prince's Groove/Prince V Records
6) QUARTET SAN FRANCISCO/Cool/Latigo/ViolinJazz
7) CHRISTIAN FABIAN/Willow Weep For Me/The Masters Return/CAP
8) DAN ADLER/I Love You/All Things Familiar/Emdan Music
9) AL HOOD/Ceora/Just A Little Taste/Kakeda Music
10) LAURA KLEIN & TED WOLFF/I Concentrate On You/Cerulean Blue/Auralinemusic
11) KIRSTIN KORB/Tears Of The Sun/in the meantime/Double K Music
12) LORI MECHEM QUARTET/Vine Street Rumble/April In Paris/Cognito Music
13) NANCY KELLY/I Wish You Love/Well, Alright/Saying It With Jazz
14) TERRENCE BREWER/In Your Own Sweet Way/Groovin' Wes/StrongBrewMusic
15) CARL RIGOLI/Swaure Nadar/New Passages/Camelo Records
16) BOB STEWART/Every Time We Say Goodbye/Did I Remember/VWCRecords
17) SUSIE MEISSNER/I'll Remember April/I'll Remember April/Lydian Jazz

Fri 12/06/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) TRIO APOPLECTIC*/Transition/Sofia/Rufus
2) ALTERED LAWS JAZZ QUARTET/Quando Ela Volta/Metaphora/Artist Jazz Rec.
3)KVALDA/Kaikki Kaunis/Leia/IMPALA
4) VITALY GOLOVNEV/Pretty Far/To Whom It May Concern/Tippin' Records
5) TRIO HOT/Zbiggery/Jink/NEMU
6) JOUNI JARVELA GROUP/Murehista Muovaeltu/a Grand day out/Jouni Jarvela Music
7) KEIJZER MCGUINESS QUARTET*/Get Out/The Seed Habit/Rufus
8) NIKLAS WINTER QUARTET/Get Out/The Troubadour/Live in Stockholm/abovoice
9) RICK FRANK/Monk Funk/Yellow Mountain/Decker Creek
10) RYAN MEAGHER/Can't Complane/Atroefy/Fresh Sound New Talent
11) IRO HAARLA/Time For Recollection/Northbound/ECM
12) AUSTIN BENJAMIN TRIO*/Xenosphere /Contemporary Sound takes a roadtrip/Sound Travelers
13) MARK ISAACS RESURGENCE BAND*/Tell It Like It Is/Tell It Like It Is/ABC Jazz
14) PIVOT*/O Soundtrack My Heart/Contemporary Sound takes a roadtrip/Sound Travelers

Tue 16/06/09 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool"
1) MICHELLE NICOLLE*/I'm In The Mood For Love/The Loviest Night/ABC Jazz
2) NANCY STEARNS/I've Never Been Anything/This Moment/Independent
3) STAN HARRISON/Breath After Breath/The Optimist/EdgeArtists
4) MERYL ROMER/Big Spender/So Sure/Lady Pearl Music
5) CECILIA/Papillon/Papillon/One E Music
6) MARY JENSON/Like Someone In Love/Close Your Eyes/Mary Jenson Music
7) EAST WEST/Sukiyaki/East West/East West
8) AL HOOD/If I Loved You/Just a Little Taste/Kakeda Music
9) RON MITCHELL/Someone To Watch Over Me/Jazzy Me/REM
10) LORI MECHEM QUARTET/Corner Pocket/April In Paris/Cognito Music
11) NANCY KELLY/Let's Fall In Love/Well, Alright/Saying It With Jazz
12) ART REYES/Smile/Bring Your Own Blues/Art Reyes
Wed 24/06/09 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Swing & Big band"
1) TIM DAVIES BIG BAND/Opening To Infinity/Dialmentia
2) UNI OF MARY JAZZ ENSEMBLE/Estero Sunset/Uni of Mary Jazz Ensemble/SeaBreeze
3) SOUTH FLORIDA JAZZ ORCH./Kong's GardenSouth Florida Jazz Orch./MAMA
4) BOB BROOKMEYER/K.P.'94/Walzing With Zoe/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
5) DOUG HAMILTON JAZZ BAND/Day by Day/Doug Hamilton Jazz Band/OA2
6) SAM RIVERS/Solace/Inspiration/RCA
7) MIKE CADO/Spirals/Now/MCCO Records
8) SOUTH NINE ENSEMBLE/Smile/Doing It Augie Style/Playtime Music
9) MIKE STEWART BIG BAND*/Cloudy at First/Collectively Speaking/Independent
10) JAMES CARTER in Holland/Don's Idea/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
11) JOE ZAWINUL + WDR BIG BAND/A Remark You Made/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
12) BALKANOPOLIS/Kosova/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
13) MATT ULERY/The Immigrant/Themes and Scenes/Woolgathering
14) BOB STEWART + MEL LEWIS jAZZ ORCH/My Funny Valentine/Did I Remember/VWCRecords

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com