[JPL] PLAYLIST: 5-31-09 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun May 31 18:33:48 EDT 2009

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Adam Shulman - Spring - Patterns Of Change - Kabocha Records - 2009
Chico Hamilton - Penthouse A - Twelve Tones Of Love - Jouyous Shout! - 2009
Altered Laws Jazz Quartet - Olinda - Metaphora - AJR Jazz - 2007
Diana Krall - I've Grown Accustomed To His Face - Quiet Nights - Verve - 2009
Frank Sinatra - It Was A Very Good Year - Live At The Meadowlands - Concord Music - 2009
Dexter Gordon - Fried Bananas - The Very Best Of Prestige Records - Prestige Records - 2009
Kyle Asche Organ Trio - Too Late Now - Blues For Mel - Tippin Records - 2009
Buselli/Wallarab Jazz orchestra - My Romance - Where Or When - Owl Studios - 2008

1:00
Elmer Gibson Trio - This I Dig Of You - Live - LifeForce Jazz - 2003
Scotty Barnhart - Haley's Passage - Say It Plain - Unity Music - 2009
Oliver Nelson - Stolen Moments - The Blues And The Abstract Truth - MCA Records - 1995
Lauren Sevian - Outline - Blueprint - Inner Circle Music - 2009
Greg Reitan - Giant Steps - Some Other Time - Sunnyside Records - 2009
Melody Gardot - Who Will Comfort Me - My One And Only Thrill - Verve - 2009
Dave siebels - The Cat - Big Phat Band - PBGL - 2008

2:00
One For All - Forty-Four - Return Of The Lineup - Sharp Nine Records - 2009
Donald Malloy - Uplift - Spirituality - Donald Malloy - 2009
Rob Thorsen - Little Melonae - Lasting Impression - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2009
Kristin Kobb - You Fascinate Me So - In The Meantime - Double K Music - 2009
Allen Toussaint - St. James Infirmary - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch Records - 2009
Bobby Sanabria - Frenzy - Kenya Revisited Live!!! - Jazzheads - 2009
Venissa Santi - Tender Shepard And Little Girl Blue - Bienvenida - Sunnyside - 2009
Joey Defrancesco - Let's Get To The Nitty Gritty - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin Records - 2009

3:00
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Profits +2 - The Melting Pot - Echoes Of Ethnicity - Owl Studios - 2009
Chip White - Booker's Little Leaps - More Dedications - Alan Chip White - 2009
Helio Alves - Duality - It's Clear - Reservoir Music - 2009
Abraham/Clements/Tellander - Falling - Between Stops - Resa Records - 2009
Lynne Arriale - Wrapped Around Your Finger - Nuance: The Bennett Studio Sessions - Motema Records - 2009
Grace Kelly - Ain't No Sunshine - Mood Changes - Pazz Production - 2008
Cynthia Jones & The West Coast Nightlights - Baby, Baby All The Time - Cynthia Jones & The West Coast Nightlights - Sweet Flame Records - 2009
South Nine Ensemble - Hallways Of Foster - Doing It Augie Style - Playtime Music - 2009