Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 23:33:24 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jay Mcshann--Swingmatism--Blues from Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Howard McGhee--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--sony
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Joe Williams--Everyday--Swing That Music!--SOny

Richie Cole--New York Afternoon--New York Afternoon--Muse
Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Movin Wes--Strong Brew
Richie Cole--It's The Same Thing--New York Afternoon--Muse

All For One--But Not For Me--Return of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Greg Reitan--Giant Steps--Some Other Time--Sunnyside
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep from Singing?--Maxjazz

Jazz/Latin Side--Mama Vieja--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Joe Chambers--The Outlaw--The Outlaw--Savant

Rene Marie--The Very Thought of You--How Can I Keep from Singing?--Maxjazz
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet In Chicago--Enja
Betty Carter--The Good Life--Look What I Got!--Verve

Dexter Gordon--Laura--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--Green Leaves of Summer--Road Song--CTI
Gil Scot-Heron--Song For Bobby Smith--Winter In America--TVT

Paul Carr--Black Narcisus--Musically Yours--PCJ
Ahmad Jamal--One--digital Works--Atlantic
Dee Dee Bridgewater--Bad Spirits--Red Earth--Emarcy

Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark
Kyle Asche--Snapshot---Blues For Mel--Tippin Records
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
One For All--Jackpipe--Return of the Lineup--Sharp Nine
John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM