[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-01-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 1 16:17:30 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-01-09

Theme

  BREAK

Chris Connor - All The Things You Are - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years
(32 Jazz)
Chris Connor - I Miss You So - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years (32 Jazz)
Chris Connor - Lilac Wine - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years (32 Jazz)
Chris Connor - Poor Little Rich Girl - A Jazz Date With Chris Connor
(Atlantic/Rhino)

  BREAK

Anita O'Day - It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) -
There's Only One (Quicksilver)
Jane Monheit - I'm Glad There Is You - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord)
Peggy Lee w/ The Dave Barbour Band - September In The Rain - Peggy Lee
w/ The Dave Barbour Band (Laserlight)
John Stowell ftr. Lynn Skinner - 'Tis Autumn - Lines & Spaces (GSPJAZ)
Kurt Elling - Autumn Serenade - Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane
And Hartman (Concord) [C]
Carol Akerson w/ Bob Winter - Summer's End - The Piano Love Song (Cat's
Paw/Seaside Cabaret)
Karrin Allyson - Autumn Leaves (Les Fueilles Mortes) - Collage (Concord)
John Pizzarelli - September Song - Dear Mr. Cole (RCA/NOVUS)

  BREAK

Heath Brothers - Autumn In New York - Endurance (JLP) [C]
John Stein w/ David Newman - Our Love Will See Us Through - Green
Street (Whaling City Sound)
Teddy Wilson w/ Sarah Vaughn - September Song - Time After Time
(Musicraft)
Mel Torme w/ Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass - September Song - Mel
Torme w/ Rob McConnell And The Boss Brass (Concord)

  BREAK

Cyrus Chestnut - Lift Every Voice And Sing - Spirit (JLP) [C]
Dave McKenna / Joe Temperley - Sunset & The Mockingbird  - Sunbeam &
The Thundercloud (Concord)
Dave McKenna / Joe Temperley - Black & Tan Fantasy - Sunbeam & The
Thundercloud (Concord)
Mel Torme / Buddy Rich - Here's That Rainy Day - ... Together Again:
For The First Time (Gryphon)
Mel Torme / Buddy Rich - Blues In The Night - Together Again: For The
First Time (Gryphon)

  BREAK

Bridge Quartet - Bemsha Swing - Night (Origin)
The Thelonius Monk Quartet - Sweet And Lovely - Monk's Dream (Columbia)

  BREAK