[JPL] Eddie Higgins, RIP :>)

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Tue Sep 1 16:36:39 EDT 2009

Sad to hear this news. I had the pleasure of working at the Elkhart Jazz
Festival (Indiana) where Eddie and Meredith performed several times.  He was
a gifted musician, but what stands out for me was how engaging he was.  The
festival was primarily staffed by volunteers, the audiences were just a
couple of feet from the stages, and Eddie made everyone feel at home.

He will be missed and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and close
friends.

*sigh*
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director
Jazz Host
KSDS 88.3fm Public Radio
1313 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
619-388-3060
www.jazz88.org

"Wild women don't worry...wild women don't have the blues."