[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 2 00:50:43 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Gilles Peterson--I am the Black Gold of the Sun--Incredible
Jim Rotondi--Brother Ray--Blues For Brother Ray
Brophy Dale--Key Thang--Night Hawkin'
Taj Mahal--Bo Diddley--Hey Bo Diddley--A Tribute!
Les Triaboliques--Ledmo--Rivermudtwilight
Boukman Eksperyans--Zan'j Yo--Libete/Freedom
Etienne Charles--Douens--Folklore
Stefon Harris and Blackout--Tanktified--Urbanus
Bill Banfield--Equinox--Spring Forward

7pm

James Brown--Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine--The Very Best of James Brown
Mike Stern--Coupe De Ville--Big Neighborhood
Blackburn--Movin'--Brotherhood
Dr. John--Black Widow Spider--Babylon
Tony Allen--Secret Agent--Secret Agent
Os Mutantes--Teclar--Haih or Amortecedor
Gretchen Parlato--Within Me--In A Dream
Donny McCaslin--Uppercut--Declaration
Robert Glasper--Butterfly--Double Booked

8pm

Booker T--Pound It Out--Potato Hole
Diverse--Busy Sunday--Diverse
Woodbrain--Shake 'Em On Down--Swimming in Turpentine
Rob Paparozzi--Strange Brew--Etruscan Soul
Tinariwen--Tenhert--Imidiwan
Bill Laswell Method of Defiance--Resculpted Flesh--The Only Way To Go is Down
Nicole Mitchell--Windance--Renegades
Eldar--Exposition--Virtue
Ricky Sweum--Nice Pants--Pulling Your Own Strings

9pm

Karl Denson's Tiny Universe--Shake It Out--Brother's Keeper
John Patitucci--Messaien's Gumbo--Remembrance
Dennis Jones--Blue Over You--Pleasure and Pain
Catch the Sun--Come Back Around--Catch the Sun
Sarazino--Noticias del Enemigo--Ya Foy!
Matisyahu--Indestructible--Youth
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey--Drethoven--One Day in Brooklyn
Terence Blanchard--A New World--Choices
Medeski Martin and Wood--Wonton--Radiolarians III
Holland/Rubalcaba/Potter/Harland--50--Live at 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond