[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", September 1, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Sep 2 12:56:37 EDT 2009

"Let's Cool One" -- High and inside -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090901.htm

Duke Ellington / Perdido
Blaze / Games / Night sangin' / Night sangin' / Crowd Control
Robert Glasper / Butterfly / Double booked / Blue Note
Mike Stern / Check one / Big neighborhood / Heads Up

Vignola Collective / A minor idea / Gypsy grass / Dare
Nicole Mitchell / Crossroads / Renegades / Delmark
Gretchen Parlato / Weak / In a dream / Obliq Sound

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey / Four in one / One day in Brooklyn / Kinnara
Etienne Charles / Papa bois / Folklore / Charles
Mark Levine / Suk-cha / Off & on / Left Coast Clave

Alex Coke / Lonley woman / It's possible / Voxlox
Joe Lovano / Dibango / Folk art / Blue Note
Altered Laws / Pablo / Metaphora / Artist Jazz

Fareed Haque / Blu Hindoo / Flat planet / Owl
Thomas Marriott / Masqualero / Flexicon / Origin
John Hicks / I want to talk about you / I remember you / High Note

Reuben Wilson / Streets of Laredo / Azure te / 18th & Vine
Joel Frahm / The house that Jack built / Project A / Anzic
Bill Easley / Robin's nest / Hearing voices / 18th & Vine

Soloman Burke / Along about midnight / Shout

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203