[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-02-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 2 16:50:04 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-02-09

Theme

  BREAK

Chris Connor - My Shining Hour - A Jazz Date With Chris Connor
(Atlantic/Rhino)
Chris Connor - Moonlight In Vermont - A Jazz Date With Chris Connor
(Atlantic/Rhino)
Diverse - Time Well Spent - Diverse (Origin) [C]
Ricky Sweum - It's Indicative - Pulling Your Own Strings (Origin) [C]
Ben Neuman - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Introductions
(OA2) [C]

  BREAK

interview w/ guests Dr. Wayne Dyess & Juan Zabala

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - Take The "A" Train - Encore: LU Red, White &
You 2008: A Tribute To Raul Ornelas (www.lamar.edu) [C]

  BREAK

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - Moonlight In Vermont - Encore: LU Red, White
& You 2008: A Tribute To Raul Ornelas (www.lamar.edu) [C]

  BREAK

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - Stitched Up - Encore: LU Red, White & You
2008: A Tribute To Raul Ornelas (www.lamar.edu) [C]

  BREAK

Jimmy Simmons & Friends - Just Friends - Encore: LU Red, White & You
2008: A Tribute To Raul Ornelas (www.lamar.edu) [C]

  BREAK

Michel Petrucciani Trio - September Second - Trio In Tokyo (Dreyfus
Jazz)
Michel Petrucciani Trio - Home - Trio In Tokyo (Dreyfus Jazz)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Cool Breeze - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Lisa Hilton - What's Going On/Extended Take - Twilight & Blues (Ruby
Slippers Productions) [C]

  BREAK

Chris Connor - It Only Happens When I Dance With You - Warm Cool: The
Atlantic Years (32 Jazz)
James Moody - Someone To Watch Over Me - Honey (Novus/RCA)

  BREAK

Tony Monaco & His Toronto Trio - S'bout Time - The Ultimate Jam
(Chicken Coup)
AJ Kluth Quintet - Atoms For Peace - Twice Now (OA2) [C]
Brother Jack McDuff - Moody's Mood for Love - That's The Way I Feel
About It (Concord)
The Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra - First Flight - First Flight
(Summit)
The Manhattan School Of Music Afro-Cuban Jazz Orchestra conducted by
Bobby Sanabria- Tin Tin Deo - Kenya Revisited Live (Jazzheads)

  BREAK

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin)