[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 02 September 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 2 20:44:15 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Wednesday, 02 September, 2009

Monday thru Friday 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)

* Franco Ambrosetti / Miss, Your Quelque Chose / Wings (Enja)

* John Abercrombie / Chic Of Araby / Wait Till You See Her (ECM)

* James Carter / Heaven On Earth / Heaven On Earth (Half Note)

* Larry Young / Seven Steps To Heaven / Seven Steps To Heaven (Blue Note)

* David Murray / Walter's Waltz / Ming's Samba (Portrait)

* John Hicks / Reflections / I Remember You (High Note)

* Willie Nelson with Diana Krall / If I Had You / American Classic (Blue
Note)

* Kurt Rosenwinkel / If I Should Lose You / Deep Song (Verve)

* Mimi Jones / Watch Your Step / A New Day (Hot Tone Music)

* Massimo Sammi / First Day / First Day (MS Music)

* Mark Murphy / Be-Bop Lives / Bop For Kerouac (Muse)

* Cannonball Adderley / Nippon Soul / Nippon Soul (Riverside)

* George Coleman / Have You Met Miss Jones / I Could Write A Book (Telarc)

* Branford Marsalis / The Peacocks / Renaissance (Columbia)

* Horace Silver / Peace / United States Of Mind (Blue Note)

* Horace Silver / Silver's Serenade / Silver's Serenade (Blue Note)

* Shelly Manne / Poinciana / At The Blackhawk (Contemporary)

* Charles Lloyd / Of Course, Of Course / Of Course, Of Course (Atlantic)

Recent adds (Label / Artist / Title):

* Artist Share: Gerald Clayton / Two-Shade

* Beegum: David Widelock / Skating On The Sidewalk

* Blue Note: Robert Glasper / Double Booked

* Concord: Terence Blanchard / Choices; Stefon Harris & Blackout / Urbanus;
John Patitucci / Remembrance

* Dazzle: Fred Hess Big Band / Hold On

* Delmark: Josh Berman / Old Idea

* Drewbone: Andy Martin / Setting The Standard

* ECM: Steve Kuhn / Mostly Coltrane; Andy Sheppard / Movements In Colour;
John Surman / Brewster's Rooster; Miroslav Vitous / Remembering Weather
Report

* FM: Elli Fordyce / Songs Spun Of Gold

* Green Leaf: Dave Douglas / Spirit Moves

* Half Note: James Carter / Heaven On Earth; McCoy Tyner / Solo Live From SF

* Heads Up: Mike Stern / Big Neighborhood

* Hot Tone: Mimi Jones / A New Day

* Jazz Eyes: Kevin Hays / You've Got A Friend

* MJF: Monterey Quartet / Live at MJF 2007

* MSM: Massimo Sammi / First Day

* Motema: Lynne Arriale / Nuance; Oran Etkin / Kelenia; Charnett Moffett /
The Art Of Improvisation

* Naim: Laurnce Hobgood / When The Heart Dances

* OA2: AJ Kluth / Twice Now; Ben Neuman / Introductions

* ObliqSound: Gretchen Parlato / In A Dream

* Opening Day: Canadian Brass / Swing That Music

* Origin: Jon Alberts / Apothecary; Kevin Deitz / Skylines; Diverse /
Diverse; Dave Glenn / National Pastime; Chad McCullough / Dark Wood, Dark
Water; Ricky Sweum / Pulling Your Own Strings; Jessica Williams / The Art Of
The Piano

* Palmetto: Matt Wilson / That's Gonna Leave A Mark

* PosiTone: Ralph Bowen / Dedication; David Gibson / A Little Somethin'; Jim
Rotondi / Blues For Brother Ray; Yotam Silberstein / Next Page; Sam Yahel /
Hometown

* Provogue: Walter Trout / Unspoiled By Progress

* Reservoir: Jon Mayer / Nightscape

* Savant: Jerry Bergonzi / Simply Put; Peter Hand / Wizard Of Jazz

* Strick Muzik: E.J. Strickland / In This Day

* Swing Bros.: Tamir Hendelman / Playground

* TCB: George Gruntz / Why Not?

* TRM: Salvatore & Rafalides / Dark Sand

* Ttocs: Cynthia Scott / Dream For One Bright World

* Visionsound: Ben Dowling / World Rising

* Warm & Genuine: Mario Grigorov / Paris To Cuba

Send Submissions for Airplay to:

Jazz from Gallery 41

PO Box 8415

Berkeley, CA 94707