[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - KMFB-FM - 8/31/09

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Sep 2 23:30:11 EDT 2009

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - KMFB-FM - August 31, 2009

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Brother Thelonious Quintet - Brother Thelonious - Self-Titled - NCBC Music

Jon Mayer - Title Track - Nightscape - Reservoir Music

Heath Brothers - Wall To Wall - Endurance - Jazz Legacy

Jackie Ryan - I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do - Doozy - Open Art

Robert Glasper - Downtime - Double-Booked - Blue Note

Steve Kuhn Trio - I Want To Talk About You - Mostly Coltrane - ECM

Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Brother Mister - Kind Of Brown - Mack
Avenue

Joe Cohn - I Love You Samantha - Shared Contemplations - Criss Cross

Chris Connor - Title Track - Haunted Heart - HighNote

Danny Grissett - Let's Face The Music And Dance - Form - Criss Cross

Tamir Hendelman - Sycamore - Playground - Swingbros.

Alvin Queen - United - Mighty Long Way - Justin Time

Bobby Broom - Ask Me Now - Plays For Monk - Origin

Diverse - Sojourner - Self Titled - Origin

Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Nostalgia In Times Square - Dark
Sand - Travelers Road Music

Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge - Early Morning Love - Off & On - Left Coast
Clave

Laurence Hobgood - Que Sera Sera - When The Heart Dances - Naim

Kurt Elling - They Say It's Wonderful - Dedicated To You - Concord

Charlie Shoemake & Terry Trotter - A Second Chance - Inside - Chase Music
Group

James Moody - Voyage - 4A - IPO

Jessica Williams - Elaine - The Art Of The Piano - Origin

Marcus Strickland - Ne Me Quitte Pas - Of Song - Criss Cross

Terence Blanchard - When Will You Call - Choices - Concord

Cyrus Chestnut - Lean On Me - Spirit - Legacy Music

Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz - Love The One Your With - Project A - Anzic Records

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive