[JPL] Eldar

POWDERSPAM at aol.com POWDERSPAM at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 13:07:05 EDT 2009

i wasn't very familiar with eldar before i saw him at jazzweek, but wow,
what an incredibly talented guy. i love this new album.

Best  Regards,

-David Avery
Powderfinger Promotions

Hi  Dan,

Groov Marketing is handling at radio.  Please send me your  address off list
and we'll make sure you get one.     josh at groovmarketing.com

Best,

Josh & Mark

On  Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Turner, Daniel <TurnerD at lincolnu.edu>
wrote:

> This week's sponsor: JazzWeek  Summit
>

>  *******************************************************
>
> Please  let me know which label the new Elder CD is on.  I want to
request  a
> copy for KJLU.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dan  Turner

Joshua M.  Ellman
Groov Marketing & Consulting (Southwest)
1813 N. Ave  46
Los Angeles, CA 90041
1-877-GROOV-32
Direct:  323-257-0676