[JPL] Diverse interview on Friday's Afternoon Jazz - 91.3 KVLU

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Thu Sep 3 18:57:16 EDT 2009

Let me just jump in and say this is a terrfic album by a terrific young band out of Kansas City. I've had the good fortune to see the band live, as well as its members in a variety of other groups. If you haven't gotten around to checking it out, because it is an "unknown" band on a small label, you owe it to yourself and your listeners to give it a chance.

Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio