[JPL] Eldar

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Thu Sep 3 22:34:29 EDT 2009

Very true that watching him grow musically has been interesting.  We have
some early recordings from him in our library, when he was first doing
indepent projects as a young teen.  Halso, he went to Frances Parker school
here in San Diego and interned at our station!  Quite a talented person and
it will be fun to watch him, as well as other young cats rocking my jazz
world right now, develop over the years to come.

Peace to all,
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director
Jazz Host
KSDS 88.3fm Public Radio
1313 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
619-388-3060
www.jazz88.org

"Wild women don't worry...wild women don't have the blues."