[JPL] Mark Robinson - Jazz Radio Update

Mark Robinson markrobbo at clear.net.nz
Thu Sep 3 05:50:15 EDT 2009

Kia Ora,

Firstly thank you for all the kind emails I have received following my email
yesterday regarding the status of my NZ based Jazz shows - a lot of support
and aroha from the jazz community around the world.

This email is aimed at the jazz record companies and business (websites,
magazines, publications, distributors, labels etc) so my apologies if you
are not one of those.

I am in negotiation with an internet company here in NZ to start a 100% Jazz
format Internet only station (like George Jazz which I ran for 2 years) and
I am looking for expressions of interest from companies that might be
interested in internet page advertising space or radio adverts (promos) to
run on the station's web pages and / or within the programming content.

I am also interested to hear from jazz show hosts who make their shows
available for syndication.

If you are interested please drop me an email.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Mark Robinson

021762451