[JPL] WMOT News

Maxx Myrick myrickjazz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 11:02:55 EDT 2009

Lloyd,

You're right about the duplicate programming on WPLN which from what I understand offered the school a solution that worked out for both stations.  It appears that solution was rejected by Roy L. Moore, Dean of the College of Mass Communication.

By-the-way it wasn't  my consultant, I have nothing to do with WMOT or MTSU.  Just passing along  information someone close to the situation sent to me.

You can pass your disappointment to :

Roy L. Moore, Dean
 College of Mass Communication
 MTSU P.O. Box 51
 Middle Tennessee State University
 Murfreesboro, TN 37132
 Phone: (615) 898-5872
 Fax: (615) 898-5682
 E-mail: rlmoore at mtsu.edu

Maxx Myrick

President

Myrick Media

(615) 484-6437 - cell

(212) 283-1481 - office

http://www.myrickmedia.com

"People, People, we got to get over, before we go under" - James Brown