[JPL] WMOT News

jazz at imaginaryrecords.com jazz at imaginaryrecords.com
Fri Sep 4 17:34:25 EDT 2009

When the wind's blowing in the right direction, I can get WFSK -- and I'm only a few miles north of them.  But contemporary jazz is NOT mainstream jazz, and I don't think WFSK is willing to step in to fill the gap.  No doubt largely because Fisk University barely can keep the doors open as it is; they can't afford to spend anything on a radio station (unlike MTSU, which is rich in comparison).

It looks like we're gonna have to find a frequency and a ton of money, and do it ourselves.

Anybody have a winning lottery ticket they don't need?

Lloyd