[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 6 12:09:12 EDT 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Jazz Surge/Comet's Tail/The Mean Time/MaMa
Andy Martin/Setting the Standard/Pick Yourself Up/Drewbone
Erick Applegate/Red Skies/123

John Mayer/Nightscape/Touch of Your Lips/Reservoir
Bobby Broom/Plays for Monk/Evidence/Origin
Art Pepper/Among Friends/Blue Bossa/Discovery

Jackie Ryan/Doozy/Title/OpenArt
Heath Brothers/Endurance/Too Tees/Legacy
Ted Keoshian/Underdog and Other Stories/Baretta/Summit

Ben Neuman/Introductions/Nightingale Sang
Brother Thelonious Quintet/Title/North Coast Brewery
Bob Florence/Legendary/Ltd. Edition Express/MaMa

Bob Shmizu/Signal Strength/Where Do We Go When We Die
Terry Mederios/Forever More/12 Bars on Friday
Mark Levine/Off & On/Nora
Jack Cortner/Sound Check/Speak Low/Jazzed Media

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of SHADES OF BLUE