[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/4/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:30:01 EDT 2009

JJ Soul Band - Let Love Find Us - Bright Lights

Hildegurls - Hildegard of Bingen: Processional - Electric Ordo Virtutum

Nicole Hart - No Cuttin' Loose - Treasure

Willy Porter - Tribe - High Wired Live

Jim Adam Blues Band - You Got Me Runnin' - Live at Jimbo's Take 2

Carl Maguire's Floriculture - Modern Enunciator - Sided Silver Solid

Anne Price - Yucky Bugs - A Few More Miles To Go

James Luther Dickinson - A Chicken Ain't Nothing But a Bird - Dinosaurs Run
in Circles

Andy Martin - My Ship - Setting the Standard

Lee Marvin Band - Straws That Bind - Flowers to Strangers

The Voodoo Fix - Save Me - The Voodoo Fix

Lisa Biales - Full Moon of Love - Music Box

Trevor Alguire - Full of Rust - Thirty Year Run

Smooth4Lyfe - Irish Hood Hop - Hip Hop & RnB Beats V

Doug Berch - Ocean of Wisdom - The Sadness if Common Objects

Alvin Jett & the Phat Noiz Blues Band - Lay My Burden Down - Honey Bowl

Jacam Manricks - Micro-Gravity - Labyrinth

Terry Blersh - Wearin' Out My Heart - Terry Blersh

Putnam Smith - Lawnmower Repair - Goldrush

Ben Tucker - Devilette - Sweet Thunder

Theatre of Voices/Paul Hillier - Lang: THe Little Match Girl Passion, 9:
Have Mercy, My God - The Little Match Girl Passion

Bruce Piephoff - Shooting Pool With Townes Van Zandt - Clockwork

Ambrose Field/ John Potter - Je Me Complains - Being Dufay

Bill Anschell/Brent Jensen - Solar - We Couldn't Agree More
 3:13 PM<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=25547354&blogId=508989830>

0 Comments<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=25547354&blogId=508989830>
(Add Comment<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=508989830#>
) |
0 Kudos
Translate <javascript:showLanguageOptions(508989830);>
Powered by
[image: Google Translate]
English <javascript:void(0);>Albanian
<javascript:void(0);>Arabic<javascript:void(0);>
Bulgarian <javascript:void(0);>Catalan
<javascript:void(0);>Chinese<javascript:void(0);>
Croatian <javascript:void(0);>Czech
<javascript:void(0);>Danish<javascript:void(0);>
Dutch <javascript:void(0);>Estonian
<javascript:void(0);>Filipino<javascript:void(0);>
Finnish <javascript:void(0);>French
<javascript:void(0);>Galician<javascript:void(0);>
German <javascript:void(0);>Greek
<javascript:void(0);>Hebrew<javascript:void(0);>
Hindi <javascript:void(0);>Hungarian
<javascript:void(0);>Indonesian<javascript:void(0);>
Italian <javascript:void(0);>Japanese
<javascript:void(0);>Korean<javascript:void(0);>
Latvian <javascript:void(0);>Lithuanian
<javascript:void(0);>Maltese<javascript:void(0);>
Norwegian <javascript:void(0);>Polish
<javascript:void(0);>Portuguese<javascript:void(0);>
Romanian <javascript:void(0);>Russian
<javascript:void(0);>Serbian<javascript:void(0);>
Slovak <javascript:void(0);>Slovenian
<javascript:void(0);>Spanish<javascript:void(0);>
Swedish <javascript:void(0);>Thai
<javascript:void(0);>Turkish<javascript:void(0);>
Ukrainian <javascript:void(0);>Vietnamese <javascript:void(0);>
 Edit<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.edit&editor=True&blogId=508989830>
 Remove<http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.Confirm&action=blog&friendId=0&blogId=508989830>

  Sunday, August 30, 2009
   PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 8/28/09

*Category:* Music

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at