[JPL] Playlist, Tuesday 9-8-09, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 21:20:02 EDT 2009

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 9-8-09, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.

Audio stream link is on the program website www.desertislandjazz.net.

TITLE    ALBUM    LABEL    ARTIST    TIME

TAKE TEN (intro)    COMPLETE DESMOND/HALL QUARTET    MOSAIC    PAUL
DESMOND/JIM HALL    3:10
CHESAPEAKE BAY    THE SOUTHLAND BIG BAND    PRIMROSE LANE    GLENN
CASHMAN    5:27
DESERT NIGHTS    EXPANSIONS    FLYING DUTCHMAN    LONNIE LISTON SMITH
6:42
JAZZ MOMENTS    SYNDICATED FEATURE    NEA        1:30

SAYS WHO    EPIPHONY    VISTA    MATT WIGLER    7:42
INSENSITIVE    VIRTUE    MASTERWORKS JAZZ    ELDAR    5:43
AUTUMN SERENADE    COLTRANE & HARTMAN    IMPULSE!    JOHN
COLTRANE/JOHNNY HARTMAN    4:22

EVIDENCE    EVIDENCE    SEA BREEZE    OSLANDAILEY JAZZTET    5:44
FLEURETTE AFRICAINE    QUARTET LIVE!    CONCORD    GARY BURTON
QUARTET    7:34
INTERMISSION RIFF    KENTON IN HI-FI    BLUE NOTE    STAN KENTON    4:14

THE LADY IN THE MOON    DREAMS    SKYE/GRYPHON    GABOR SZABO    5:22
LIGHTHOUSE KEEPING MAN    THE SOUTHLAND BIG BAND    PRIMROSE LANE
GLENN CASHMAN    5:55
LONG LONG SUMMER    ANTHOLOGY    MCS    DIZZY GILLESPIE    5:05

SOMEBODY LOVES ME    ECLECTICITY    FLY-IN RECORDS    PAUL HOWSHALL
QUARTET    5:05
A LONG WAY TO GO    EVIDENCE    SEA BREEZE    OSLANDAILEY JAZZTET    6:05
BLUES FOR COS    HANDS ON PERCUSSION    RMM    HILTON RUIZ    5:51

BLOOS    MOSAIC SELECT #8    MOSAIC RECORDS    DUKE PEARSON    7:38
I SEE    PARIS TO CUBA    WARM & GENUINE    MARIO GRIGOROV    5:17
VERY LATE    ANTHEM    ECM    RALPH TOWNER    4:03

VIVA TIRADO    NEW YORK, NEW SOUND    MACK AVENUE    GERALD WILSON
ORCHESTRA    9:14
TAKE FIVE    TIME OUT    COLUMBIA    DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET    5:24
JACKIE MY LITTLE CAT    A TRIBUTE TO CANNONBALL    COLUMBIA    BUD
POWELL/DON BYAS    4:48

I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT LOVE    YOU AND THE NIGHT    OPEN ART    JACKIE
RYAN    4:28
CONCERTO PER BASSO PAVIMENTO    THE SOUTHLAND BIG BAND    PRIMROSE
LANE    GLENN CASHMAN    6:00
CEORA    FLUTOLOGY    CAPRI    ALI RYERSON/FRANK WESS    6:52

A.I.R. (ALL INDIA RADIO)    EVIDENCE    SEA BREEZE    OSLANDAILEY
JAZZTET    5:43
I'M JUST A LUCKY SO AND SO    EAST MEETS WEST    CHEZ PERRIER    DENISE
PERRIER    6:42
YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME    WE GET REQUESTS    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON
TRIO    4:54