[JPL] Coda Magazine not coda?

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 9 17:02:56 EDT 2009

Nou,
that's been up for a while now, well before the festival season
started up here. It was a listing of all the jazz festivals in Canada
for the summer and who was playing, or at least most of what they
knew.  I did not see this on the stands in Winnipeg.

Usually, they have a fall issue with reviews of the festivals.

Whether there will be future issues, I haven't heard. And anyone I've
spoken to who does reviews for CODA hasn't said anything about
still doing them.

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg