[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - KMFB-FM - 9/7/09

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Sep 9 22:45:28 EDT 2009

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - KMFB-FM - September 7, 2009

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz - Maybe I'm A Fool - Project A - Anzic

Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Round Midnight - I'm BeBoppin' Too -
Half Note

Jon Mayer - Room 608 - Nightscape - Reservoir Music

N. Glenn Davis Quintet with Phil Woods - Just A Tadd - Come Right In -
Jazzed Media

Charlie Shoemake/Terry Trotter - I'll Keep Loving You - Inside - Chase Music
Group

Heath Brothers - Two Tees - Endurance - Jazz Legacy

                Remembering Eddie Higgins

Lee Morgan - Title Track - Expoobident - Vee Jay

Eddie Higgins - Someone To Watch Over Me - Haunted Heart - Sunnyside

Brother Thelonious Quintet - Bye Ya - Brother Thelonious - NCBC Music

Robert Glasper - 59 South - Double-Booked - Blue Note

Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Rainbow Wheel - Kind Of Brown - Mack
Avenue

Jackie Ryan - Midnight Sun - Doozy - Open Art

Tamir Hendelman - Driftin' - Playground - Swing Bros.

Danny Grissett - Distant - Form - Criss Cross

Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge - Nana - Off & On - Left Coast Clave

Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Days Of Silence - Dark Sand -
Travelers Road Music

Laurence Hobgood - First Song - When The Heart Dances - Naim

Joe Cohn - You Turned The Tables On Me - Shared Contemplations - Criss Cross

Diverse - Time Well Spent - Diverse - Origin

James Moody - Stablemates - 4A - IPO

Bobby Broom - Reflections - Plays For Monk - Origin

Steve Kuhn Trio with Joe Lovano - Central Park West - Mostly Coltrane - ECM

Jack Cortner Big Band - Sometime Ago - Sound Check - Jazzed Media

Rodney Jones - The Lost Blues - A Thousand Small Things - 18th & Vine

Stefon Harris & Blackout - Blues For Denial - Urbanus - Concord

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive