[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD 89.1 NIGHT TRACKS NEW RELEASE'S

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 13:37:27 EDT 2009

 NEW JAZZ RELEASE'S SHOW " A new way of listening to Jazz on KMHD."

 NIGHT TRACKS  hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 091009
 4232 NE COUCH ST
 PORTLAND, OR 97213

 Peeps 8:37:00 chuck owen / Joe Lovano/tribute michael brecker The Comet's
Tail: A Tribute To Michael Brecker mama
 Misty Mountain Hop 6:50 Michael Bellar/The As-Is Ensemble Turned On Turned
Up left 3
 Trippin' 2:58 Ledisi Turn Me Loose verve

 20 Stop Set
 Boogablues 6:06:00 Gerald Clayton Two-Shade artist share
 Spiral 4:30:00 Mimi Jones A New Day Unclassifiable
 holding the harmonica 0:18:00
 Ticket To Ride 5:06 Rob Paparozzi Etruscan Soul self produced
 The Airplane Song 3:35 David Tull I Just Want To Get Paid toy car
 40  Stop set
 tavis with terence :30 TERENCE BLANCHARD SPOKEN WORD
 HUGS (Historically Underrepresented Groups 6:31 The Terence Blanchard Group
Choices concord
 tavis with terence    choices 1:30
 Choices 6:11 The Terence Blanchard Group Choices concord
 Blue Drag 4:21 Allen Toussaint The Bright Mississippi nonesuch
 59 Stop Set
 Heaven On Earth 11:34 James Carter, John Medeski, Christian McBride, Adam
Rogers, Joey Baron Heaven On Earth - James Carter Live At The Blue Note
concord
 Sometimes I Wonder 6:57 Marquise Knox Man Child APO

 20   Stop Set
 Convocation 6:51 Joe Locke Mutual Admiration Society 2 sharp nine
 I Got a Mind to Tell You 3:46 Spencer Day Vagabond concord
 Lift Every Voice and Sing 7:04 Cyrus Chestnut Spirit JLP

 40   Stop Set
 The Calling 5:22 Ben Dowling World Rising vision sound
 Love Shack 4:58 Brian Bromberg It Is What It Is artistry
 Cangote 4:03 CéU Vagarosa six degrees
 Chitchat 4:32 David Widelock Trio Skating On The Sidewalk beegum

 59 Stop Set
 Where It Lives 5:38 Diverse Diverse origin
 We Move 4:47 Sachal Vasandani We Move mack ave
 The Jody Grind 5:02 John Ponder John Ponder RGM
 What's Going On 3:38 Lisa Hilton Twilight & Blues ruby slippers

 20   Stop Set
 Tankified 7:01 Stefon Harris Urbanus concord
 Serafina 4:30 Jane Bunnett Embracing Voices sunnyside
 Eleanor Rigby 6:58 Carl Allen rodney whitaker Work To Do mack ave

 40 Stop Set
 My Old Flame 7:26 Johnnie Bassett The Gentleman Is Back mack ave
 What A Friend We Have In Jesus 6:15 Joel Frahm / Bruce Katz Project A ANZI

 Good Night 3:14 The Beatles The Beatles (White Album) [Disc 2] [2009 Stereo
Remaster] apple