[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 09-12-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:24:42 EDT 2009

taint town live 09-12-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
friday & saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Cat Power, Back Of Your Head (Moon Pix) 1998
Evan Lurie, Guitarras Solo Gutiarras (How I Spent My Vacation) 1998
William Galison & Madeleine Peyroux, Playin' (Got You On My Mind) 2004
Fats Waller, Functionizin' (I'm Gonna Sit Right Down: The Early Years, Part
2) 1935
Branford Marsalis Quartet, Carolina Shout (Romare Bearden Revealed) 2003
Bill Frisell, Tales From The Far Side (Bill Frisell Quartet) 1996
Bill Frisell, Think (Disfarmer) 2009
Mimi Jones, Watch Your Step (A New Day) 2009
Mike DiRubbo, Deja Vu (Repercussion) 2009
The Fonda-Stevens Group, Changing Tides (Memphis) 2009
Gretchen Parlato, Within Me (In a Dream) 2009

1am
Brother Thelonious Quintet, Carpe Diem, Vita Brevis 2009
McCoy Tyner, African Village (Solo) 2009
John Patiticucci Trio, Safari (Remembrance) 2009
Charles Lloyd, Little Peace (All My Relations) 2000
Garrison Fewell, Descent From Orbit (Variable Density Sound Orchestra) 2009
The Tiger Lillies w/Kronos Quartet, Jesus on the Windshield (The Gorey End)
2003
Eugene Chadbourne, Little Tunnel (Jesse Helms Busted With Pornography) 1996
Jim White, Wordmule (Wrong-Eyed Jesus) 1997
Omar Sosa, L3zero (Mulatos) 2004
Faye Victor Ensemble, Bob and Weave (The Freesong Suite) 2009
Joe Martin, Far (Not By Chance) 2009

2am
Sachal Vasandani, Escape/There's A Small Hotel (We Move) 2009
Tamir Hendelman, title (Playground) 2009
Sergio Salvatore-Christos Rafalides, Which Way Did She Go? (Dark Sands) 2009
Taylor Ho Bynum & Spidermonkey Strings, Objects Lost on Journeys (Madeileine
Dreams) 2009
Jaleel Shaw, title (Optimism) 2008
Kip Hanrahan, Red Star (Exotica [Explicit]} 2006
Woody Shaw, Tapscott's Blues (Alt.) (The Moontrane) 1974

*time is relative

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126