[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday, September 17th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 12 19:18:21 EDT 2009

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, September 17th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzMann999

Thursday 17/09/2009 Jazz On The Terrace  Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Stan Getz / I've Got You Under My Skin / S'Wonderful / Flashback
Woody Herman / Golden Wedding / Caldonia / Flashback
Stephane Grapelli / w/ Django Reinhardt & George Shearing / Dinah / Flashback
Stan Getz / The Essential / Pennies From Heaven / Verve
Larry Vuckovich Trio / High Wall / Ow! / Tetrachord Music
Cannonball Adderley Sextet / Dizzy's Business / Never Say Yes / Milestone
Cheryl Bentyne / Talk Of The Town / You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To / Telarc Jazz
Joe Locke Quartet / Moment To Moment / The Days Of Wine And Roses / Milestone
Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Your Way / Origin Records
Ray Vega / Boperation / Tangerine / Concord:Universal

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.