[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 12-Sept-09

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 12 19:43:16 EDT 2009

Playlist:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg 12-Sept-09

Joel Harrison *  Urban Myths - HighNote *  125 and Lenox
Roy Nathanson *  Sotto Voce - AUM Fidelity *  London Story
Michael Blake/Kresten Osgood *  Control This - Clean Feed *  Top Hat(Canada)
Michael Herring 's Vertigo *  Dark Materials - Romhog *  German Expressionist
	Cheerleader(Canada)
Mike Stern *  Big Neighborhood - Heads Up *  Moroccan Roll
Luis Bonilla *  I Talking Now - Planet Arts *  I Talking Now
Samuel Blaser Quartet *  Pieces of Old Sky - Clean Feed *  Mandala(Switzerland)
Marcus Miller *  Who Loves You? - Concord *  Portrait of Tracy
Marcus Strickland Trio *  Idiosyncracies - Strickmuzik *  Portrait of Tracy
Jaco Pastorius *  Jaco Pastorius - Epic/Legacy *  Portrait of Tracy
Taylor Ho Bynum & Spidermonkey Stirngs *  Madeleine Dreams - Firehouse 12 *
	Angels and Demons at Play
Stefan Bauer Voyage *  Voyage - JazzHaus Musik *  Beyond The Wall(Canada)
Keith Price *  Breakfast of Champions - ind. *  Zoom Zoom Part 1(Canada)
Roil *  Meaning - Rufus *  I am into(Australia)
Erik Hove *  Soundclash - Effendi *  Dancehall Monitor(Canada)
Mara! *  Sorella - Mara Music *  Excess Baggage(Australia)
Mara! *  Sorella - Mara Music *  Big Pak(Australia)
Robert Glasper *  Double Booked - Blue Note *  Butterfly
Roy Nathanson *  Sotto Voce - AUM Fidelity *  Shake
Stich Wynston 's Modern Surfaces *  Transparent Horizons - TCB *  Surf
Aces(Canada)
Pete McCann *  Extra Mile - 19/8 *  Angry Panda
Fay Victor Ensemble *  The Freesong Suite - Greene Avenue *  Joe's Car
Mike Stern *  Big Neighborhood - Heads Up *  Check One

Maurice Hogue