[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 09-13-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:05:30 EDT 2009

taint town live 09-13-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
friday & saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Sex Mob, Pygmy Suite (Sexotica) 2006
Seun Kuti & Fela's Egypt 80, Don’t Give That Shit To Me (Seun Kuti & Fela's
Egypt 80) 2008
Joe Henderson feat. Kenny Dorham, Blue Bossa (Page One) 1963
Bobby Selvaggio Featuring Kenny Werner And Paul Tynan, Jungle Animals
(Unspoken Dialogue) 2007
Diego Urcola, Buenos Airies (Libertango) 1995
Elio Villafranca Quartet, The Lonely One (the source in beween) 2007
Joe Locke-David Hazeltine Quartet, The Peacocks (Mutual Admiration Society
2) 2009
Gretchen Parlato, Azure (In a Dream) 2009

1am
Bill Dixon with Exploding Star Orchestra, Constellations For Innerlight
Projections (... w/Exploding Star Orchestra) 2008
Keith Oxman, Nathanesque (Doing All Right) 2009
Randy Weston, Berkshire Blues (Self Portraits) 1990
Corey Weeds Quintet, B.B.'s Blue Blues (Coming Up Weeds) 2009
Marlene Ver Planck, I've Got You Under My Skin (Once There Was a Moon) 2008

2am
Gerald Clayton, All of You (two-shade) 2009
Darcy James Argue, Zeno (Infernal Machines) 2009
David S. Ware, sound-a-bye (corridors & parallels) 2001
The Vandermark 5, There is the Bomb [Don Cherry] (Free Jazz Classics, vol 2)
2001
Joe Morris, Geomantic (Wild Life) 2009
Dave Douglas, Orujo (Spirit Moves) 2009
Yayoi Ikawa, Chelsea Bridge (Color of Dreams) 2005
Andrea Wolper, Small Day Tomorrow (The Small Hours) 2004
Ran Blake, You Are My Sunshine (Driftwoods) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126