[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 9/13/09

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 09:49:07 EDT 2009

Birthdays this week include: Oliver Lake, Mel Torme, Cannonball Adderley,
Bobby Short, Charlie Byrd, Roy Ayers, Jon Hendricks, Jack McDuff, Arvell
Shaw,  Steve Coleman, Emily Remler and Earl May.

HOUR # 1

Horace  Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impilse
Cannonball  Adderley/I'll Remember April/Sophisticated Swing/Verve
Mark Isham-Kate  Ceberano/Easy Living/Bittersweet/Earle-Tones/2009
James  Moody/Voyage/4A/IPO/2009
Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge /Suk-Cha/Off &  On/Left Coast Clave/
2009
Joe Locke-David Hazeltine/Twelve/Mutual  Admiration Society 2/Sharp
Nine/2009
The Godfathers of Groove/Stella By  Starlight/Godfathers of Groove 3/
18 & Vine/2009
Bob Florence Limited  Edition/A Train/Legendary/MaMa/2009

HOUR # 2

Alvin  Queen/Mighty Long Way/Mighty Long Way/Justin Time/2009
Chuck Owen & The  Jazz Surge/Peep/The Comet's Tail/MaMa/2009
Roberta Gambarini/That Old Black  Magic/So In Love/Emarcy/2009
Heath Brothers/Changes/Endurance/Jazz  Legacy/2009
Wayne Wallace/Bien Bien/Bien Bien/Patois/2009
Tamir  Handleman/I'm Old Fashioned/Playground/THM/2009
Chris Pasin/Lost &  Found/Detour Ahead/H2O Records/2009
Count Basie Orchestra/Blame It On My  Youth/Swinging,Singing,
Playing/Mack Avenue/2009
Mark Buselli/My Shining  Hour/An Old Soul/OWL/2009

SO MUCH MUSIC............SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787