[JPL] PLAYLIST, "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9./11/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:06:28 EDT 2009

Loituma - Ievan's Polka (theme song, played in its entirety for a change)

New Riders of the Purple Sage - Last Lonely Eagle - Sellersville Theater,
PA, 2/10/08

Longing For Orpheus - CopperSea - OtherSong

Jillian Ladage - Midsummer Night - The Ancestry

Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Love Me Tender: The Love Songs

Jennings and Keller - I Wait For Him - As The Universe Unfolds

RustMonster - Brutal Pirate - The Flight of the Filthy Vicar

Suzanna Lubrano - Hijo De La Luna - Festa Mascarando

Chris Jones - In the Pines - Flatpicking Bluegrass (various artists)

Dallas Wind Symphony (Jerry Junkin) - Granger: Mock Morris - Lincolnshire
Posy: Music For Band By Percy Grainger

Marc Gunn - Botany Bay - Going For Brogue

El Pony - Cuando Tu Me Miras - CD single (radio edit)

Roger Lasley - Bubble Wrap - Flatpick Vacation

Catalin Marin - Nandana: Paradise of Indra - Sacred Skies: Best of A.D.
Music, Volume 2 (various artists)

Silveroot - Echoes of Paris - Big Difference

Molly's Revenge with Moira Smiley - Miss McGuinness - The Western Shore

Benyaro - Bullet-Like Belief - Benyaro

Maclaine Colston & Saul Rose - Bold Fisherman - Sand & Soil

Lisa Markley - New Jersey Sunset - One Word

Whitetop Mountain Band - Keep My Skillet Good and Greasy - Loafers Dream

Susie Meissner - Dreamer - I'll Remember April

Cyminology - As Ney - As Ney

La Otra Banda - Puebo Vivo - Cuatro Tunes

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Arise - Blessings

Allan Yn Y Fan - Deio i Dywyn/Scot Erin Reel - Trosnant

Novello - On the Way To Havana - B3 Soul

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at