Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:46:45 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Erskine Hawkins-Tuxedo Junction--The War--Sony
Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Joe Williams--Everyday I Have Blues--Swing That Music!--Sony

Dexter Gordon--LTD--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Terrence Brewer--Dearly Beloved--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Nnenna Freelon--Shaking Free--Shaking Free--Concord

Joe Locke/David Hazeltine--Twelve--Mutual Admiration Society2--Sharp Nine

Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Mario Bauza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Mama Viejo--Tambolero--Saungu
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania

Nnenna Freelon--I Live To Love You--Shaking Free--Concord
Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Miles Davis--Blue in Green--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Optimism--360

Gil Scot-Heron--Rivers of Fathers--Winter In America--TVT
Wayne Shorter--Mahjong--Juju--Blue Note
Nnenna Freelon--Nature Boy--Shaking Free--Concord

Paul Carr--Night And Day--Musically Yours--PCJ
Joey Calderazzo--Yesterdays--The Traveler--Blue Note
Eddie Jefferson--Same Thing--New York Afternoon--Muse
Pharoah Sanders--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Moon Child--Jazz Heritage

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM