[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-14-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:11:07 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-14-09

 Theme

  BREAK

Stan Getz / Chet Baker - Ballad Medley: Autumn In New York/Embraceable
You/What's New - Stan Meets Chet (Verve)
Sergio Salvatore / Christos Rafalides - Nostalgia In Times Square -
Dark Sand (Travelers Road Music) [C]

  BREAK

Mark Sherman Quartet - Trust - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High)
The Lonnie Plaxico Group - The Sidewinder - Live At The Jazz Standard
(441)
The Bad Plus - Life On Mars - Prog (Heads Up)
Manhattan School Of Music Jazz Orchestra - Giant Steps - Live At
Montreux 1997 (Sea Breeze)

  BREAK

Joe Martin - A Dream - Not By Chance (Anzic) [C][a]
Joe Martin - The Balloon Song - Not By Chance (Anzic) [C][a]

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - My Prayer - Only You (Columbia)

  BREAK

Kurt Elling - I Like The Sunrise - Nightmoves (Concord)
World Saxophone Quartet - Try A Little Tenderness - Rhythm And Blues
(Elektra Musician)
Slide Hampton And The World Of Trombones - A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing
- Spirit Of The Horn (mcg jazz)
Tobias Gebb & Trio West - And I Love Her - An Upper West Side Story
(Yummy House)
Stan Hope - Put On A Happy Face - Put On A Happy Face (Savant)
Stan Hope - They Can't Take That Away From Me - Put On A Happy Face
(Savant)
Thelonius Monk w/ John Coltrane - Monk's Mood - The Complete 1957
Riverside Recordings (Riverside)
John Patitucci Trio - Monk/Trane - Remebrance (Concord) [C]
Jerry Bergonzi - Come Fly With Me - Simply Put (Savant) [C]

  BREAK