[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/14/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 15 06:18:05 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday September 14, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Blues In The Tunnel - (Primrose Lane)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - New Blues - (Music Masters)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Triste - (Brownstone)
*Otmaro Ruiz - Sojourn - And Then She Smiles - (Moondo)
Manfredo Fest - Oferenda - Passarim - (dmp)
Kenny Barron - The Perfect Set - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Sunnyside)
9:00pm
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - If You Could See Me Now - (Half Note)
Benny Golson - New Time New 'Tet - Grove's Groove - (Concord)
Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Bossa '68 - (Chicago Sessions)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
Grady Tate - Feeling Fine - Lady Is A Tramp - (Pow Wow)
Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Soul Sister - (Reservoir)
Torcuato Mariano - Last Look - Secrets - (DSG)
Pamela Hines - Drop 2 - It Could Happen To You - (Spice-Rack)
10:00pm
Azymuth - Telecommunications - Last Summer In Rio - (Milestone)
Jazz @6 - Out Of The Blue - Old Folks - (TNC)
John Hicks - Fatha's Day - Almost Spring - (HighNote)
Mark Colby - Reflections - Close Enough For Love - (Origin)
Joe Sample - Old Places Old Faces - Souly Creole - (Warner Bros.)
Quincy Jones - Back On The Block - Setembro - (Qwest)
Tamia - Q's Jook Joint - You Put A Move On My Heart - (Qwest)
Michael Jackson - Thriller - The Lady In My Life - (Qwest)
11:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - West Side Story Medley - (Resonance)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Nice 'n' Easy - If I Only Had A Brain - (TNC)
Steve Jones - Collective - Dreamsville - (Wire & Wood)
Steve Jones - Collective - I Hear A Rhapsody - (Wire & Wood)
Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - Odessa In April - (Zoho)
Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - My Foolish Heart - (Zoho)

*Recent release